Monday, July 5, 2010

I'll Be Back...

Today I went out and found this gnarly private school that had some pretty decent spots. Many pads, ledges, drops, and what I consider an "almost perfect" 6 stair. Unfortunatly my partner for the day did't feel the same way, and wasn't up for the challenge. I will definatly be back with somebody who is.

The "almost perfect" six stair, good run up, not to high, the length gives it a challenge, the landing is just kind of narrow.


Justin decided to ollie over this rock for the fun of it, knowing the was pure dirt on the other side, it didn't work out for him and he ended up eating it. Dislike the motion blur from the waste down but whatever.


There's also a pretty big 12 stair rail that is doable, but a piece of would would have to be put down the set before it to get some speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment